Octagon mug by HaeInYo
Kim Sang-in started his brand HaeInYo in 2012 and has made ceramic works for daily life use, not works that you can only see with your eyes. The elegant form of the octagon mug with a semi-gloss, light-blue colored texture is in a size that can be caught in one hand.
Materials & Size(cm)
⌀ 7 x H 8.6
Precautions for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc..
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used.
- Put rice-washed water (if not, milk or flour-dissolved water) in a bowl.
- Boil it over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Cool the pot as it is, wash the bowl, and dry it in nature.