Atypical oval leg bowl by Lee Jung-Mee
Lee Jung-mee, who continues to pursue Ceramic Sculpture, follows minimal ceramic sculptures with calm and restrained emotions that seem to be designed but not designed. Also, the artist chases the truth that minimizes the gap between reality and works while pursuing the essence of ceramic sculptures with minimal decoration.
Materials and size(cm)
L 17 x D 11 x H 8
Precautions for use
- Since artisans make them, one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc...
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.