Tea Kettle by Minto
Minto's tea kettle is a work fired at 1250°C with a matte white glaze on white porcelain with a little iron. The white matte texture creates an elegant atmosphere and at the same time makes the tea's unique color stand out, making it attractive to focus on and savor the tea itself. Minto is a brand with a spouse who has been training tea for 10 years and a craftsman who has been training pottery for 20 years.
They are making tea utensils that are faithful to their functions and are useful.
Materials & Size(cm)
Ø 6 x H 8.5
Precaution for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc..
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used.