Octagon high leg plate(S) by Jeon Sang-Geun
Jeon Sang-Geun's works have a rough brush texture and the feeling of heavy atmosphere that only the black ceramics have.
Due to the nature of the material, the color or texture is not uniform, but it has been created with an excellent finish through elaborate work.
Materials & Size(cm)
Ø 22.5 x H 7
Precautions for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc..
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used