Oblong dessert plate by Lee Jae-Won
Among Lee Jae-won's black-and-white series, the black series highlights the original form of ceramics with the glaze of deep blue-black contrasting with white. Normal but unusual black wraps around its form concisely and firmly. Another attractive part is that the size and shape are slightly different due to the nature of the product that is made manually.
Materials & Size(cm)
W 14 x D 10.2
Precautions for use
- Since artisans make them one by one manually, even the same product can cause differences in color, pattern, shape, size, etc..
- Ovens, microwave ovens, or IH cooking heaters are not available.
- After use, wash one by one carefully with a soft sponge without using a dishwasher or dryer. Also, do not use iron scrubbers or abrasives because the surface may get damaged.
- After washing, dry it sufficiently, and be careful not to touch other things because they may absorb or crack due to differences in intensity when storing.
- Do not tap or rub with objects such as spoons.
- If there is a crack or wound, do not use it because it may be dangerous when used.